For as long as I can remember people have come to me for help with their projects.
“Can you help me with…”
I have helped people plan parties. I’ve organized closets. I’ve created websites, redecorated living rooms, helped write articles. And the common theme is this: people come to me when they need help finding a vision for a creative project that has them feeling stuck.
We’re all given different gifts, and through a lot of trial and error, I’ve discovered that creative visioning is mine.
If this is where you’re stuck, I might be able to help you too.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re sick of staring at a blank wall over your sofa, but don’t know what to hang.
- Your sister’s getting married and you need to plan a bachelorette party, but don’t know where to start.
- Your home office is uninspiring and the clutter isn’t conducive to getting work done but you can’t seem to tackle the project.
- You’re starting a business and need some help nailing down your branding.
- You’re building a new home and need help making design decisions.
If any of these sound like you, I’d love to help you get unstuck.
Think of me as your “creative coach”.
I can provide:
- Design Services (interior design and/or graphic design)
- Vision Boards
- Gentle Guidance and a Listening Ear
Interested? Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Contact me to set up a free phone consultation.
Step 2: Book an in-person creative consultation (up to 2 hours). Depending on your project, this may be all you need! Your get to keep all the notes and ideas from our session!
Step 3: If you need further hands on assistance, we’ll create a custom package based on your needs to help you see your project through.
Look forward to hearing from you.