As soon as January hits, I’m itching for warmer weather and looking for Spring decor ideas. While I’m not a huge seasonal decorator, I always like to move things around and bring in a few fresh accents for the warmer days ahead.
I opened up the most recent Joss & Main catalog (see digital version here!) this morning and found so much great seasonal decorating inspiration. It felt much more editorial than a typical catalog, and I had so many items I wanted to add to my cart!
I thought I’d share some favorites here in case you’re looking to refresh your space for Spring too.
Small Spring Decor
Inexpensive, easy updates
Even small purchases can update a kitchen shelf or a countertop.
- I’m really loving this pastel green color on the acrylic glassware!
- The mixing bowls have that great texture that I’m always looking for and I love that they nest to save space.
- A light wood bowl would be beautiful filled with a bag of lemons as an island centerpiece.
- Use them as side tables by comfy chairs.
- Put a pair in front of your fireplace to serve as extra seating and close off the layout of your seating group.
- They can be footstools!
- Pushed under a built-in desk unit, stools serve as out of the way seating.
- Kids love sitting on them!
This metal patina version is so unique… and perfect for adding a touch of green to your Spring decor!
Large Spring Decor
Finish off a space
These larger furnishings will refresh your decor this Spring and beyond.
- The outdoor chairs are perfect for updating your patio (order now so you’ll be ready when Spring weather hits!). I love the black, but they come in several fun colors.
- The arched black bookcase is super affordable; consider buying multiples to fill up space on a large blank wall!
- This wood buffet console is perfect for getting a little extra storage! Fill with extra dishes in a dining room and top with a set of buffet lamps and a round mirror. Or pop it behind a sofa and use it to store toys, photo albums, or anything else that’s cluttering up your living room.
- I’m a sucker for black bar and counter stools. I love the strong lines on the bottom of this black and leather version.
Replacing light fixtures is a surprisingly easy way to update your space in a big way.
- If you want instant gratification, swap out an old lamp for a bright & updated version.
- Don’t be afraid of replacing a pendant or chandelier. You can DIY with the right tools, but it doesn’t cost much to have an electrician or handyman with professional know how do it either. Life’s too short to live with outdated light fixtures if you hate them! Links here and here.
I’m always on the hunt for great rugs. These two caught my eye.
- The Swiss cross outdoor rug is MY FAVORITE pattern mixed with MY FAVORITE shade of blue. Plus it is so affordable. I would use this inside as well as out on the patio.
- Natural jute rugs are a staple in my designs because they match everything and are especially great layered under a smaller rug for added depth and interest. Joss + Main has several great options.
Anything catch your eye? I’d love to hear your favorite items from this collection! If you like shopping curated collections like this one, make sure to follow me on Like To Know It!